For a long time I’ve said, “Everybody’s a weirdo.” And it’s true. Every person in the world has habits that other people think are weird. That’s just how it goes.
I was tagged again, this time to write Seven Weird Facts About Me. It’s against my religion to tag others, but if you’re reading my blog – I’d love to know some weird facts about you!
Let the weirdness begin:
1. I love milk. But I can only drink 2% milk – with ice – and it MUST be in a glass-glass (as opposed to a plastic cup). If it sits for too long and I can see the ice melting, I won’t drink it. If I want to dunk, say an Oreo cookie, I require two separate glasses of milk – one with ice and the other without.
2. I love fart and poop jokes. If you know me and you were surprised by that statement, then you don’t really know me.
3. Fart facts are pretty interesting, too.
4. Worms freak me out. Snakes, lizards, frogs – they’re cool – but if you want to see me run away as fast as I can, whip out a worm and I’m gone.
5. Clowns on stilts with chainsaws also freak me out. I broke my own land-speed record when those guys showed up at the haunted house. My friends were only able to find me by following the drippy trail of diarrhea. (See, I told you I like poop jokes.)
6. I’m right-handed, but I use a left-handed mouse.
7. I have not puked since I was 8 years old.
Listening to: Modest Mouse - Dramamine