A twitter buddy of mine, Nathan, who also blogs, took part in an interview project which reminded me of the great interview experiment I participated in last year. Like him, I’ve been suffering from a serious lack of blogging motivation. Well, technically, I have lots and lots I'd love to say, but they are personal issues I can't really discuss publicly. (If anyone needs a guest blogger, I'd be down for writing an anonymous post!)
1. If you had to move to a foreign country for the rest of your life, which country would you choose?
The only other country I've ever visited is Mexico. While Nogales was fun, I can't imagine living there. I'd probably move to the Netherlands. Liberal, historical, great public transportation, tulips galore (at the right time of year) - what more can a girl ask for?
2. Would you rather spend the night in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House, or a night on the international space station?
International Space Station - hands down. The journey would be amazing and I'd love to see our planet from outer space. I want to go to there.
3. Would you rather give up caffeine or alcohol?
Alcohol. Without caffeine, I'd spend my life in a perpetual state of tiredness. People who can't live without alcohol, I think they're called alcoholics.
4. Would you rather spend 10 hours listening to conservative talk radio or 10 hours listening to that "LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!" guy from Youtube?
I already spend hours a day listening to the Leave Brittany Alone Guy. Conservative talk radio... gag me with a spoon.
5. If you had to be anyone of the opposite sex, who would you be?
There's no one in particular I'd want to be, but I hope the dude is a female impersonator so I can participate in a Drag Show.
Want to be interviewed? Follow these instructions:
Step One: Leave a comment asking me to interview you.
Step Two: Wait for me to send you five random questions.
Listening to: Great White - Wasted Rock Ranger