If you know me at all, you know I make a habit of taking a lot of photos of a lot of random things. Since getting an iPhone I rarely carry my camera, but I still photograph that and this whenever I can.
Here's a sampling...
- one of the handmade signs you might find at Food Fantasies. Dogfood is, by far, our best sign maker.
- a creative lady I spied at Goodwill. I will steal this idea the next time I find myself in a convertible.
- Hannah, while she was pinning up my hair; she can Victory Roll like nobody's business.
- a sign advertising a giant ear of buttery corn, hanging in Target. I'm not really sure where they were going with this.
- scary clowns have no business at The Salvation Army, even if they reside within a vintage in-a-box crank toy.
- heirloom tomatoes from my garden: black krim, taxi, orange blossom, pineapple, and another variety but its name is escaping me at the moment.
- my first self-portrait taken with my iPhone. I love that cuff, it's made from pieces of suits!
- a close-up of the peacock mosaic while it was under construction; the penny is merely for perspective.
- Sarah's cup.
That's enough for now.